noun nud·ism \ˈnü-ˌdi-zəm, ˈnyü-\
1. the practice of nudity, esp for reasons of health, religion, etc
2. a science that delivers full coverage for a perfect bare-faced look, delivering bursts of moisture that absorbs flawlessly into skin for a complexion finish that grips skin, stays put and lasts.
Clio Professional's Nudism Water Grip Cushion is the newest innovation in base makeup delivering a flawless complexion by providing natural coverage that mimicks a bare face. This high tech cushion comes in a unique honey comb mesh that releases a skin-loving foundation formula with over 70% skin moisturizing ingredients to provide flawless hydration and absorbs and sets into skin seamlessly, without sliding or shifting. This stay-put foundation is the newest makeup item in your arsenal to take on the day.
1. Lightweight, moisturizing single-layer adherence with the nourishing power of moisture.
2. Calculated Nude: Nudism, a natural nude science that covers anything that needs to be covered but does not seem covered.
3. Moisturizing Formula: Cushion technology that blasts moisture immediately after pressing the hive mesh.
4. Moisture Fitting: Powerful moisture adherence that looks like the skin by delivering a perfect "fit" and cool.